Tuesday, September 18, 2012

20 Week Ultrasound


Surprise, my belly is getting quite large. So even though it looks like I'm 8 months pregnant, I'm really just 20 weeks along. Today I couldn't have been prouder of my overly-big 20-week belly though, because it meant that it was finally time to find out Baby Roueche's gender!!! We're having a.................................... GIRL!!!!


 
Her cute little face.








Waving hello. 




Her adorable pot belly and skinny little leg.



4 comments:

Cathy said...

AWWWWW! Cami,your baby bump is adorable!!!

And baby GIRL Roueche is cute as can be! I love looking at ultrasound pictures. So amazing all that we can see--I love that she is "waving!"

Anonymous said...

Ah yay! Wasn't that ultrasound just the best ever?! I still remember that being one of my favorite moments of pregnancy. Btw girls are so fun! I'm so excited for you!

CHANEL CARLILE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CHANEL CARLILE said...

i almost cried when i saw these pictures of baby berbert.
and when i say "almost cried," i mean my eyes got a little watery.
i am so happy for you and cody. :)
love you lots, cami lami!