Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Updates

Wow. Could I be worse at blogging? Here’s some fun things we've been up to for the past few months:

LOTOJA. My dad decided to do this race for the seventh time this year. Go dad, he is such a stud. Cody and I came along with my mom to drive support. Someday we hope to be cool enough to do the race as a relay. 

 The race started early early, and we were cold cold! 

The men posing for a pre-race pic.

Feed Zone 1: changing helmets

 Just helping dad clean off his glasses. What would he have done without me?

Me full of concern: "You ok dad?" He hops up with a big smile and says like it's no big deal: "Yeah! I'm just taking a little nap." He is tough. 

Go Simply Mac!

Dad leading the pack 

The finish! 206 miles. 3 states. 1 day.

My cutest mom and manly dad.

TSWIFT. Cody, Candace, Capri, and myself went to the Taylor Swift concert and had a blast. We had the best seats, courtesy of my dearest mother. 

Center stage

Charlie Worsham

Cute Capri

NeedToBreathe. Loooooved them. 

 She was super impressed by us.


Taylor just coming to talk to us. No big deal. 



PUMPKIN CARVING.We were sick for Halloween, so we didn't end up doing anything extremely festive, but we did buy Halloween candy and carved pumpkins

The headless horseman, carved by Cody, and a creepy pumpkin face, carved by yours truly.

NEW WARD. Cody just got called to be in the bishopric of a singles/student ward. We're really excited for this opportunity to serve and are looking forward to getting to know everyone in the ward.

LIFE. We're still living life! Going to school, working, and of course, being in love. I can't believe it's almost been a year since Cody and I got married. He is still my frody, my coders, my honey cakers, my cutie petunia, and my bestest husband.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Cami! I just love when you update your blog. Most especially, I love when you post your nicknames for Cody. You guys are great :) Glad everything is going well

Life Is What We Make It! said...

haha! i'm going to have to use frody!