Saturday, September 3, 2011
My Cookie Monster Cody
I have always been what I like to call a voluptuous woman. However, my curves were getting a little out of control, so at the beginning of August, I started this "no more eating sugar" thing (i.e.) no more cookies, candy, ice cream, desserts/treats type stuff. Don't worry, I get 3 strikes (I can eat sugar 3 times and still say I was successful). Also, I'm only doing this until Cody's birthday, which is in October. You better believe I'm going to celebrate by eating his entire gluten free cake. Anyway, a couple weekends ago Cody and I went to my parents house for my mom's birthday. He returned to our apartment Saturday night because he had to be back for church to teach the lesson, but I stayed until Sunday night. When I got back, Cody approached me. "I have to tell you something... While you were gone, one of our home teachers came over. His wife made us cookies. I didn't know what to do, because I didn't want them to feel bad that I can't eat gluten, but I didn't want you to feel like you had to eat them and get a strike... so I just hurried and ate them all!" Don't I have the best husband?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hahaha..oh Cody. that's hilarious!
LOL! Chivalry lives!
Post a Comment