Saturday, May 19, 2012

Thanksgiving Point

Cody and I went on the greatest date the other weekend to the gardens at Thanksgiving Point. How romantic. We just walked around together holding hands and being in love. Afterwards we went to Harvest Restaurant. Wow, it was delicious. Please go eat there if you are ever hungry. Here are just a few of the million and a half pics we took:












































Me and Cody got really creative and took these "semi-candid" shots of us bending down to smell the flowers (Oh, you're taking a picture? I was just
 smelling these tulips. I guess you caught me).




Cody, just being a big old cutie at the bottom of the awesome fountain stairs. 


Us just standing in the middle of this romantic dome/gazebo thing. We should've danced under it. Next time.




 I'm pretty sure we tried to take a picture of ourselves sitting in front of this fountain at least six times. Success? You decide, America.




Thanks Cody lover for a great date :)

No comments: