Monday, July 9, 2012

Rouechaby

Baby Roueche is on its way!!! Chanel very cleverly named it "Rouechaby" (Roueche + baby = Rouechaby). That is cute, even though it kind of reminds me of rabies.


Cody was real excited. 



Maybe I took three tests because we wanted to be extra sure. So what. Who cares. 



 Looking pregnant already. Yeehaw.


Our Rouechaby is due February 2013 and we couldn't be happier :)

5 comments:

Cathy said...

I love this post! Rouechaby will definitely feel loved and wanted!

We are so excited!!!!!

ChrisJFreeze said...

I love that Cody is holding the pee stick! Congrats, guys! I'm excited for you guys!

CHANEL CARLILE said...

this makes me so happy!
i love the last picture of you. so much that i think i'll say that i love love love it. woof, i know.
capri says you should name the baby rouechaby.
rouechaby roueche.
nice ring to it, yeah?
love you both. :)

CHANEL CARLILE said...

ps. capri just said, "what is she gonna eat?" reeeeally concerned like haha.
i asked her what she meant (the baby or you) and she goes, "cami! she's gonna have to eat extra, there's a person inside of her!"
that a kid, capri. that a kid.

Cami said...

Haha Capri is the best :)