Wednesday, January 9, 2013

36 Weeks


Only 4 more weeks to go!! A lot of people told me the last month or so would be the hardest, and they've been right. I'll spare you the long list of my pains and sorrows and instead tell you just a few of the things my cute Cody has done to help me get through being the size of a baby whale:

1. He got me a foot spa for our anniversary. You just fill it up with water, stick your feet in, turn on the bubbles and vibrations, and BAM, you feel halfway human again. It seriously is awesome, especially because my feet have been so swollen and sore. Thanks honey. (He also painted my toenails. I'm not supposed to tell anyone, but I had to. It was just so nice and he did a really good job. He even took off my old nail polish first)
2. He always helps me put my socks on. It's hard for me to bend down and put them on myself, so Cody has taken it upon himself to become my sock guy. He knows to pull the socks up and the leggings down over them in preparation for putting my boots on too. You rock pookie-sookie.
3. He goes and gets things for me all the time. My coat, extra pillows, snacks, my phone, my camera, delicious beverages, etc. What a gentleman.
4. He tells me everything will be ok. I think I would be 100 times more crazy if it weren't for him. Even though I don't always want to hear that things will be alright, it's always what I need the most. You know me better than I know myself, Cody.
5. He gives me kisses, says I'm beautiful, and tells me he loves me, even with my whale-like physique. I usually just roll my eyes and tell him he only loves me because I put a spell on him, but really I know he means it.

Thanks for being my best husband and friend, cutie lover. I couldn't make it through this pregnancy without you.

2 comments:

Life Is What We Make It! said...

He better treat you right, because he did this to you! haha. Cody is a good guy. You two are such a great pair!

Cathy said...

You are such a cute momma-to-be! And I love your baby bump that is not at all whale-sized! And I love this cute blog post! It makes a momma-in-law happy to know her baby boy is pampering his sweet wife like she deserves to be pampered! BTW, you two will be such amazing parents! I can't wait...only 4 more weeks...or hopefully, less! LOVE YOU!